Monday, 13 June 2011

UnBearable Misery but it's comic genius from the BBC

He drinks Jack Daniels a lot, he had a pet fish called Stephen who he accidentally killed, he hates his job, he vomits a lot (that'll be the Jack Daniels), he yearns for love and he is very, very miserable.

I have been getting right into Misery Bear, genius comedy from the BBC.

The humour in each episode is very sharp.  I really like the little voice they give Misery Bear and the insights into his life that we see and that we can relate to, even though he is a bear.

I would like him to have some lasting happiness eventually though.  How much misery can one bear take?  Thanks to Anna for introducing him to me.




2 comments:

Mazza said...

I LOVE Misery Bear! I love how his face and body language are so expressive, even though he doesn't speak. He's like Gromit in that respect (all of Gromit's emotional life is in his eyes).

Can't believe that blonde hussy jilted him at the altar......

Jo said...

I would happily have Misery Bear in my life Mazz. I think he is lovely :-)