R J posted this song for me this morning and I am in love with it and everything about it and this band and everything about them. Check out Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. It is pure JOY!
I had a great day shopping today and have nice new clobber for New York. I feel pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gay etc. Check it out honest, it is brilliant
I had a great day shopping today and have nice new clobber for New York. I feel pretty, oh so pretty and witty and gay etc. Check it out honest, it is brilliant
1 comment:
Congratulations on having 1 of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive throughout in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from a little something simply because of how visually beautiful its. Youve put collectively a great blog space great graphics, videos, layout. This is unquestionably a must-see blog!
Acheter vimax en France.2011AVEF
Post a Comment